Cheese (I prefer cheddar cheese but i think it's ok to use other kinds)
However, there's no mince meat and bread available in my house today. So, I decided to use a similar recipe from the normal one (above) and it still worked. Please mind that the steps are similar just the ingredients are slightly different.
Mince meat is replaced with chicken
Bread is replaced with flour and bread crumbs
|Sorry, I didnt put cheese in the picture.|
1. I replaced the mince meat with chicken. Chop the chicken into small cubes and blend them.
2. Chop parsley leaves and onion into small cubes.
3. Mix together all the above ingredients in a bowl.
4. Whisk an egg. (depends on the quantity of meat/chicken you used)
5. Add reasonable amount of black pepper and salt.
6. Add egg and mix well.
7. Add reasonable amount of flour and bread crumbs.
8. Cut the cheddar cheese to small pieces and add them into the ingredients.
8. Use 2 spoons to help you make round shape meatballs.
9. Roll the meatballs in flour.
10. Fry. (You can bake them in the oven if you prefer - healthier choice)
Note: If you use bread, you don't have to use any flour and bread crumbs. Simply cut the bread to small pieces and add them with all the other ingredients. Make round shapes and straight way fry them. (It's almost the same like making 'begedil')
|chickenballs (before fry)|
Spaghetti with sausages and mushrooms
Sausage (Cut thin slices)
Mushroom (Cut thin slices)
Onion (Chop small cube sizes)
Cheddar cheese (Grate/ Parut)
Pasta water (Air rebusan spaghetti)
1. Heat your pan with olive oil.
2. Add onion and garlic. Fry.
3. Add sausages.
4. Add mushrooms.
5. Mix them well.
6. Add spaghetti sauce.
7. Add pasta water (reasonable amount)
8. Mix and cook them for a few minutes.
9. Add pasta seasoning.
10. Add butter (option)
11. Add salt and pepper.
12. Cook until it's dense enough.
13. Turn off the heat.
14. Add grated cheese.
Mix your spaghetti with parsley leaves and serve with sauce and meatballs.
Have fun making your own homemade spaghetti and meatballs!