Plain Flour (you can try wholemeal flour if you want a low fat ones)
Skimmed milk (you can have full cream milk if you like)
Egg (i'll be using only the egg yolk)
Low fat plain yogurt
|the low fat yogurt I used - thanks to choco|
1. Prepare a large bowl.
2. Add flour first (I normally used about 10 table spoons)
3. Add egg yolk, 1 and a half table spoon of butter, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 table spoon of low fat yogurt, 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavouring and a pinch of salt.
4. Add 1 and a half cup of milk
5. Mix and Whisk well all the ingredients.
6. Add milk again if you feel necessary.
7. Prepare a non stick pan.
8. Smear a little bit butter on the pan.
9. Ready to cook and flip your pancakes! (Low heat please)
*This mixture normally could last approximately 2/3 days for me.
|This one I had for breakfast today. Rupa tak cantik sebab sibuk gossiping while cooking;)|
p/s: If you like, you can have this for tea time but try to have it with ice cream=)