Below are the ingredients and directions which I copied from hersheys' website. (I'm saving my own words for my essays.lol)
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened (unsaltened butter)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (white sugar)
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs (I suggest egg yolks only)
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (any type of chocolate chip will do)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 5 dozen cookies.
|Choc chips with almonds (before)|
I hosted a tea party last few days for my swimming mates. Although it wasn't a typical English tea party but we all had a lot of fun at the party. Cookies is great for tea party I believe and I managed to prepare 2 jar of them for the party.
|p/s: I hide the other jar as there were cookies-thieves in my house.|
P/S: I started to learn baking because I used to like someone who really loves home made cookies. It tickles me a lot each time the memory comes. Well, those were the days =)