My favourite pitstop googling recipes would be jamie's website but I couldn't find any recipe for sea bream. But I did found an interesting recipe of grilled fish trout from jamie.
And so, I decided to come out with my own version of sea bream with apple juice. It's easy, fast, delicious and most important, HEALTHY!
Dill (widely suitable for fish meals)
Apple juice (I found almost-rotten apples in the fridge and I decided to get the apple juice from them)
1. Clean the fish inside out. (Big thanks to asda makcik for cleaning it for me)
2. Make 3 cuts on the fish both sides (you can have more cuts if you have bigger and gemuk fish)
3. Put reasonable amount of salt and pepper inside and outside the fish.
4. Prepare a kitchen foil on a baking tray.
5. Put the dill leaves inside it.
6. Place the fish.
7. Dot butter on the fish (this was what jamie did with his grilled trout)
8. Put the sliced lemons on the fish.
9. Pour the apple juice inside.
10. If you have remaining dills, feel free to put it on top of the fish.
11. Put another foil to cover.
12. Place the fish into the oven and bake.