|(butter is not in the picture)|
Chopped Fresh tomatoes (optional: tin tomatoes)
Smashed garlic (2 cloves)
For the White sauce you need:
Cheese (I use grated cheese and mozarella)
Beef sauce ( I do advise you prepare this first before the white sauce)
1. Melt butter in a pan.
2. Fry chopped onions and smashed garlic.
3. Add mince meat and fry them well.
4. Stir in tomatoes and mushroom.
5. Add lasagna sauce. (other option: spaghetti sauce)
6. Cook until thick and rich.
1. Melt butter in a pot.
2. Add milk, grated cheese and mozarella.
3. Add a tbsp of flour.
4. Stir until thick and rich (It's easier if you use a whisk to stir)
* it is very important that your white sauce is thick enough for the lasagna.
Prepare the lasagna
1. Start with the meat sauce.
2. Then the lasagna sheet.
3. The white sauce.
4. The lasagna sheet.
5. Repeat them according to your size of dish.
6. End the layer with white sauce.
7. Sprinkle grated cheese and mozarella on top of the white sauce.
8. Bake in the oven about 200C/Gas 6
|I add a little bit of coriander leaves but I don't suggest this.|
Have a try! It took only 30minutes out from the oven for my housemates to finish this =)